ChannelSight is on a mission to make the world instantly shoppable. Collaborating with the best global retailers, agencies and technology partners out there, our solutions provide an enhanced customer experience, making it quick and easy to buy products online. Not only that, we provide brands and publishers with shopper insights that enable them to identify the content and ads that work most effectively in driving sales across all digital channels.
We're looking for Implementations Specialist for our rapidly expanding Customer Success Team in the Brasov office, Romania. This is a key position for ChannelSight and you'll be working closely with our Support Specialists, Customer Success Manager and Technology team. The role is ideal for someone who's looking to take on an exciting, engaging challenge with plenty of scope to grow and advance. We’re hugely ambitious, tirelessly hard-working and we always go beyond the call of duty to ensure we’re the best.
We are looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for managing and supporting client issues in an ongoing service model by replying to customers via email and phone. The successful candidate should be able to work efficiently under tight deadlines, ensure productivity standards and metrics are maintained, and be able to work independently and on a team to meet critical deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organization and leave a footprint that will help shape ChannelSight’s future! We have an exciting product roadmap and a who's who of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 68 markets.
• Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast.
• Configure the application based on implementation plan. (This does not require knowledge of any development language)
• Presentation Skills: Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
• Teamwork: Work closely with Solution Architects and/or Engagement Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities.
• Project Management: Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
• Documentation: Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the Engagement Manager and/or client.
• Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts. Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements. Must be able to create new deliverables or follow standards of deliverables already in place.
• Contribute to ensuring that our service processes are scalable
• Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards
• 2+ years of customer service experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
• Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
• Responsible for managing client expectations.
• Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
• Strong focus on team environment.
If you find this role interesting or it is the thing you are looking for as the next step in your career please send us your CV and get in touch with the us today!
This Role is a full-time opportunity only for our Brasov office, therefore, the suitable candidate must be based in Romania.