As a Water Programs Intern, you’ll provide organizational and administrative support to keep our Water Programs team operating efficiently. You'll support work in grants management, data management, donor reporting, and more.
* You’ll gain firsthand experience in managing international programs and partnerships by learning & utilizing our grants management database.
* You'll maintain vital programmatic documentation and keep our records in top shape.
* You'll research the international development sector and will help to maintain the organization's main statistics.
* You'll support the team in various administrative tasks that keep the org running every day.
* You'll assist with special projects as needed.
Your attention to detail is impeccable.
You know the devil is in the details, and your meticulous nature and dedication to process trumps the threat. The integrity of our data is a core value, and you understand that it takes a tremendous amount of focus to get there.
You're not only driven -- you can drive your own boat.
You are committed to solving the world water crisis and are aware that keeping track of thousands of water projects takes a lot of hard work. You welcome the challenge. You are a self-starter and take initiative on any projects assigned. You are not afraid to admit mistakes and you fix what you can right away.
You have experience and education to back you up.
You're an undergraduate student. You also have previous administrative work under your belt, preferably for a non-profit organization.
You love excel.
You enjoy cleaning, reconciling, entering, sorting, and updating spreadsheets.
You'll start in either August or September and commit until December. We'll need you for 20 hours a week, ideally including Wednesday afternoons. This position is unpaid, but we're happy to work with your institution to provide academic credit.