As a Water Programs Intern, you’ll provide organizational and administrative support to keep our Water Programs team operating efficiently. You'll support work in grants management, data management, donor reporting, and more.
* You’ll gain firsthand experience in managing international programs and partnerships by learning & utilizing our grants management database.
* You'll maintain vital programmatic documentation and keep our records in top shape.
* You'll research the international development sector and will help to maintain the organization's main statistics.
* You'll support the team in various administrative tasks that keep the shop running every day.
* You'll assist with special projects as needed.
Your attention to detail is impeccable.
You know the devil is in the details, and your meticulous nature and dedication to process trumps the threat. The integrity of our data is a core value, and you understand that it takes a tremendous amount of focus to get there.
You're flexible, a quick responder.
The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You like special projects and learning new things. You can react quickly and efficiently when called upon to change or pivot.
You're not only driven -- you can drive your own boat.
You are committed to solving the world water crisis and are aware that keeping track of thousands of water projects takes a lot of hard work. You welcome the challenge. You are a self-starter and take initiative on any projects assigned. You are not afraid to admit mistakes and you fix what you can right away.
You have experience and education to back you up.
You're an undergraduate student. You also have previous administrative work under your belt, preferably for a non-profit organization.
You’ll start in early-to mid-May and commit to at least 3 months at the charity: water office. We’ll need you for 20 hours a week and in the office at least three days a week, one of which should be Wednesday.