As the Donor Reporting Intern, you'll focus on updating our donors from the moment donations come in the door to when water projects are complete.
* You'll send donation acknowledgment materials to our water project sponsors.
* You'll review project data from our partners in the field -- from photos to number of people served.
* You'll help connect our donors to the projects they've sponsored, by creating personalized updates for them.
* You'll assist in keeping our internal records clean and current.
* You'll participate in improving the reporting process for our water project sponsors and within the organization.
You get things done.
You're a multitasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small, with attention to detail. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you let your supervisor know.
You're passionate about the little things.
You have razor-sharp attention to detail and strong writing skills. You know the littlest nuance can have a big impact on others' impressions and that clear, compelling communication can spark long-term connections.
You thrive on the details.
You find satisfaction in being super organized and detail-oriented. You understand the importance of branding across all mediums of communication. From email to thank you notes, you help maintain the consistent look and feel of the brand at all times.
You're so organized, it's embarrassing.
Your love for spreadsheets, note-taking and schedules is a testament to your skill: when something doesn't have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can manage tracking sheets, inquiries and filing systems with a high standard of excellence.
You'll start in May and commit until June at the charity: water office in New York. We'll need you for at least 20 hours a week and in the office at least three days a week.