As a Key Relationships - Research Intern, you'll support the research efforts of the KR team, have a hand in helping us manage our supporter relations, and analyze data on our major donor base.
* Support our weekly research process and manage larger research projects for events and special projects.
* Help manage the Water Project Sponsor experience and contribute to member outreach.
* Handle general donor support, working closely with our Key Relationships team to make sure all communication with donors is streamlined and consistent with our brand and mission.
* Identify opportunities to innovate on current processes for improved efficiency.
* Assist in keeping our internal records clean and current.
You're independent and self-motivated.
You achieve results without constant supervision. You relish the chance to own your projects -- you're confident and capable of representing charity: water, while also following our staff's critique and leadership.
You get things done.
You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small, with attention to detail. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you let your supervisor know.
You're so organized, it's embarrassing.
Your love for spreadsheets, note-taking, and schedules is a testament to your skill: when something doesn't have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can manage tracking sheets, inquiries, and filing systems with a high standard of excellence.
You have the basics down pat.
You know how to best use Microsoft Word, Excel, G Suite, and online tools to manage data and contact info. You're a master at using sorting in Excel to make info easy to find. Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is a plus.
You'll start in May and commit until August. We'll need you for 20 hours a week and in the office at least three days a week.