Main areas of focus: Project management, administrative support, team support
Location: Remote - U.S. only.
Eligibility: This opportunity is open to any applicant based in the U.S., eligible to work in the U.S., or with an existing U.S. work permit.
As the Production Coordinator, you’ll report to the Production Manager, assisting with the excellent and timely management of a variety of projects and campaigns. As a member of the Production team, you’ll evaluate and triage incoming requests from stakeholders across the organization. You’ll help to efficiently scope and resource projects, ensuring work is completed on time and that it meets expectations. You’ll keep stakeholders informed, while constantly identifying opportunities to increase the effectiveness of our systems and processes.
YOU’ll BE RESPONSIBLE FOR...
- Owning and managing the Production Queue and process, evaluating, triaging, scheduling, and resourcing incoming requests from stakeholders across the organization
- Managing the email production process (including creative resourcing, project management, and approvals), while also working with the appropriate stakeholders to maintain the org-wide email calendar
- Providing administrative support to the Production Manager, helping prioritize and execute multiple concurrent projects and campaigns.
- Project managing select creative projects, facilitating meetings with appropriate stakeholders and ensuring deadlines are met
- Communicating frequently and effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure they are aware of the status of their requests
- Keeping an eye on the processes and tools we use to manage projects, constantly looking for improvements, identifying and fixing gaps as needed
- Supporting a variety of administrative tasks across the Production, Creative, and Marketing teams, including managing expense reports, updating impact numbers on our site, and communicating with vendors
YOU MUST HAVE...
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or similar experience
- 2+ years of production or project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- A gracious love for critique and implementing feedback
- Exceptional organization, communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with Basecamp, Google Suite, and other project management tools
IT’S AN ADDED PLUS IF YOU HAVE...
- Technical project management experience working with methodologies such as Scrum or Agile
- Experience working in Notion
- Travel coordination and/or event management experience
- Experience working on major marketing campaigns with a cross-functional team
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL IF…
You are a problem solver and a strategic systems thinker
You find new and efficient ways to streamline processes and create innovative approaches to difficult problems.
You’re extremely organized and detail oriented
You can handle and prioritize several projects at once. You can turn a long thread of email correspondence into actionable items for multiple people.
You get things done
You're a multitasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you're not afraid to ask.
You’re a team player
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment, with people who are passionate about their work. You're excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
You're flexible and a quick responder
The problem we're trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You can react quickly and efficiently when called upon to change or pivot. You like special projects and learning new things.
The Production team is dedicated to making sure all of our campaigns and projects are completed on time and in the most efficient manner possible. Our Production team keeps the wheels turning throughout the organization. They’re the movement and maintenance in the systems and communication channels that fuel our creative content, impact reporting, and brand moments.
At charity: water, we believe that water changes everything. We work with local implementing partners to fund sustainable solutions that provide clean and safe drinking water in developing countries. Since 2006, with a diverse team of world-changers and an unstoppable community of supporters, we’ve brought clean water to more than 12 million people worldwide. With the makings of a mid-size tech startup, we’re reinventing charity through endless innovation, contagious passion, beautifully-crafted stories, and a powerful brand that inspires a new kind of generosity.
At charity: water, we value every background, identity, and experience. We believe that a diverse team, informed by different cultures and perspectives, makes us stronger. We are committed to doing the work and challenging each other to be an organization in which everyone is respected and heard. We commit to providing genuine opportunities for all people to thrive. And we will continue to embed diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equality in everything we do.