Full Stack Developer
The purpose of this document is to outline the key responsibilities, relationships and deliverables associated with the role of Developer for CloudCall.
The main duties of the role are outlined below. This is not an extensive list, but should be used as a guideline as to what to expect day to day and be indicative of the skill set needed by applicants.
The Developer reports to the Development Team Lead
As a developer within the development department, you will be working as part of an Agile team collaboratively alongside Infrastructure, Product, Service Delivery and Support Teams and be responsible for development and support of various company products and supporting systems.
You will get involved with various projects, ranging from BAU changes to long-term projects such as systems integration. You will take ownership of tasks assigned to you through the Agile process and manage the daily workload to ensure your tasks are delivered on-time.
Responsibilities also include:
· Develop world-class software features on the CloudCall platform.
· Work within the UK development team
· Collaborate closely with the product and infrastructure teams to create a world-class communications experience for our customers
· Assist the team with deployments, putting in the extra effort where required.
· You will thrive in this role if you are pro-active and enjoy working in a fast-paced and versatile environment.
· In-depth programming experience, developing complex systems
· Knowledge of some modern JS frontend development; e.g. Angular
· Experience in working with web based software systems, APIs (REST and SOAP) and experience with software integrations
· Experience working with Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM’s)
· You will have strong numeracy and literacy skills, methodical, innovative, take initiative and work really collaboratively within a team
· You are experienced in working in Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting complex web applications or APIs
· Experience with storing, manipulating and querying SQL data.
The Ideal candidate
· Take responsibility for often unstructured issues, and tasks that are less defined, requiring new perspectives and creative approaches. You will apply your experience and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation. You will need to demonstrate good judgment in solving problems, as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
· Will have good communication skills both written and verbal and will be experienced in the creation of Development Documentation intended for internal teams (sales/support/provisioning).
· Experience working within a Software Development environment, ideally focused on Telecoms/Cloud based applications.
· Working knowledge or experience of Agile product development methodologies.
· 25 days’ holiday
· Private health and dental care
· Company pension scheme
· Death in service
· Access to Perkbox
· Free breakfast, every day
· Fresh fruit and soft drinks in the kitchen
· Beer & Wine Fridays
· Charity Leave
· Company Social events 4 times a year.