Are you looking for somewhere to build the next step of your career? Where you can develop your skills and be challenged every day? Do we have an incredible team where you'll enjoy the culture? You bet we do folks and we love it here every day.
Here at CloudCall we are a leading provider of Unified Communications for CRMs: Telephony. Advanced CRM features, Messaging, in one intuitive interface.
We are currently 6th fastest growing technology company in the UK and 166th fastest growing of all companies in Europe.
CloudCall are currently seeking an experience Product Manager to work within the product department. The core responsibility of the role will be to manage the full product lifecycle process from inception, through design and development to production release and eventual retirement. This function will encompass both strategic planning and tactical activities to ensure the continued success and profitability of the entire product portfolio.
• Evaluate and prioritise new features and product ideas
• Define and document business and functional requirements.
• Continuously refine the backlog with the scrum team(s) to convert the problems into defined user stories
• Oversee development and QA process to ensure scope and schedule are met
• Assume control over completion and verification of development work
• Provide Handovers to Marketing and Training in line with product launch plans
Throughout the PLM process the Product Manger role will focus heavily on the following areas:
Acting as Product Owner for one or more development scrum teams responsible for building your product, the perfect candidate will focus on the following duties and responsibilities…
Product development - shepherd new products /product enhancements through the development cycle to ensure what you have defined is built and delivered to scope and on schedule.
• Continuously refine the backlog with the scrum team(s) to convert the problems on the backlog into user stories
• Support the scrum team(s) during each sprint to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and review development work.
• Participate in Scrum rituals: fortnightly sprint review, retrospectives, sprint planning and daily scrums.
Product Launch – Working in line with the Product Strategy, Product Marketing and Customer Success functions to successfully launch new products /features to current and new markets.
• Present Release Plans for your product area to the wider Product, Technology & Marketing groups at Release Planning sessions
• Communicate regularly with Product Director and key stakeholders regarding the progress of development work on your product
• Work with product Comms to ensure all relevant collateral and documentation is available
The role will also require a number of secondary tasks in conjunction with adjacent departments and functions including Marketing, Development, Engineering & Finance
Business Cases - develop business cases for each new product / product enhancement to demonstrate viability of the product/capability, including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation and support costs etc.
Product Pricing – develop pricing models for all products in your portfolio that is appropriate for the verticals and sectors into which these products are to be sold.
Market Intelligence – implement a process of collating, evaluating and prioritising requirements from both existing and prospective new markets. Work in cross functional teams across the business to ensure this process aligns with both the product, and wider business strategy.
Product Positioning – help develop core product positioning messages and product value propositions that differentiate our products in the market.
Competitor Intelligence - research and understand competitor’s offerings in our marketplaces and how we compete successfully against these.
Required Skills & Experience
• 2+ years’ experience in similar role – Product Manager, Product Owner, Project Manager etc…
• Experience of CRM, ERP or other business software
• Experience of working within an Agile development structure
• Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical people
• Has confidence takes initiative and makes decisions based on sound judgement
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence all project members and stakeholders
• Experience producing mock-ups/wireframes to support user stories and acceptance criteria
• Ability to balance conflicting priorities - you may be required to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong skills in planning, organization, scheduling, problem solving
• Experience working with a distributed development team
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Experience of Salesforce CRM
• Experience of communications products and/or telecoms services
• Experience with Database technologies
• Experience with UI design and usability