Are you looking for somewhere to build the next step of your career? Where you can develop your skills and be challenged every day? Do we have an incredible team where you'll enjoy the culture? You bet we do folks and we love it here every day.
Here at CloudCall we are a leading provider of Unified Communications for CRMs: Telephony. Advanced CRM features, Messaging, in one intuitive interface.
We are currently 6th fastest growing technology company in the UK and 166th fastest growing of all companies in Europe.
We’re recruiting a Online Marketing Assistant to join the Marketing team in our Leicester, UK headquarters. This role will report to our Product Marketing Director and support the needs of the company across its digital footprint, with a heavy emphasis on ramping up our reviews, testimonials and overall reputation online
We are looking for an energetic,creative thinker with excellent social media skills alongside a desire to explore the full marketing mix.
This position is a great opportunity to contribute to really own and manage our online profile and support our efforts to drive business growth through our partners via a variety of online portals. You will be confident, proactive and able to work well under pressure whilst being polite and respectful at all times. You must be a team-player and someone who will always put the customer first. A good sense of humour combined with a strong work ethic is important in this dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing:
1. Generate ideas for and support the deliver of our content marketing including ideas for blogs, video, website etc.
2. Assist in growing and maintaining social media presence, ensuring our content plan is scheduled and published
3. Own and manage the process for generating and publishing customer reviews
• Generate case studies and tesimonials from customers
• Partner portals such as CRM systems including Salesforce Appexchange
• Across peer review sites such as Capterra
• Social Media platforms
4. Support CloudCall marketing campaigns
• Conference and event support
• Email and DM campaigns
What kind of person are we looking for:
• Social media savvy, with high awareness of latest digital trends, social media platforms and relevant marketing techniques
• Someone who can demonstrate success in building social audiences either for a brand or on a personal level
• A people person able to quickly build rapport with customers and partners
• Problem-solver or who's also methodical and process driven
• 25 days’ holiday
• Private health and dental care
• Company pension scheme
• Death in service
• Access to Perkbox
• Free breakfast, every day
• Fresh fruit and soft drinks in the kitchen
• Beer & Wine Fridays
• Charity Leave
• Company Social events 4 times a year.