The Head of Training will be responsible for delivering customer, end user and internal training both remotely, via web conference and onsite. They will also be responsible for developing new training courses and improving existing courses for both face-to-face and remote training delivery. Frequent travel will be a requirement of this role. The company sell training packages to customers to maximize potential revenue as well as to ensure customers adopt the solution correctly. As such a commercial background would be beneficial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Deliver both onsite and remote product training both internally and externally.
· Create training content and training plans / paths linked to job roles.
· Work with customers to build out any bespoke training requirements / plans.
· Build and upload content and materials into the CloudCall Training Portal.
· Become a product expert and evangelist.
· Collate and analyse course feedback and survey’s to continuously meet required training standards, and
make ongoing improvements to course content and materials
· Create on boarding plans for each function within the business and work with functional owners to keep these up-to-date.
· Proactive management of internal training delivery.
· Work with Product Management function to fully understand new product releases and both train these out to the business,
and also incorporate these into customer training schedules.
· Collaborate with Product Management to ensure all new and updated software is reflected in course content & deliverables.
· Create training guides, knowledge base articles and FAQ’s for entire product set.
· Work with marketing team when producing customer facing / CRM specific training collateral.
· Work with Pre-Sales function to build out product collateral for prospect meetings and calls.
· Look to hold regular webinars on new features and common refresher training sessions.
This position has no current supervisory responsibilities, though company growth or restructure may change this and supervisory responsibility for trainers delivering to both UK & US customers may follow shortly.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Ideally degree educated / though relevant experience may also be accepted for suitability criteria for the role.
· Previous experience in building and delivering training courses is essential.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· 3+ years in a software training delivery role within a Cloud/SaaS business solution environment.
· Excellent training course design and delivery skills.
· Strong customer facing communication/presentation skills.
· Strong team player who can work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
· High levels of energy, resilience, intelligence and integrity.
· Experience of delivering training for CRM software, ecommerce or SaaS based solutions a benefit.
· Excellent Office Suite skills.
· Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed.
· Driving license preferred for customer travel.