Sales Support Executive (Recruitment division) – Job Description
The main duties of the role are outlined below. This is not an extensive list, but should be used as a guideline as to what you should expect day to day.
Sales Support Executive:
The Sales Department is instrumental in helping to generate and develop new business, in strengthening CloudCall’s position in the market, growing our customer base and maximising revenue. Working within a fast paced and lively team the role will require an energetic and dedicated attitude. Sales are the face of CloudCall, introducing our company and services to prospective new customers and engaging at all levels of business to C level with global recruitment companies.
The daily responsibilities will include the creation, validation and delivery of complex sales and project documentation and to act as a key liaison between the sales team in London and the project delivery team based in the Leicester head office. The perfect candidate will be highly motivated, personable, a good problem solver with a strong attention to detail. The customer experience is paramount, this role is the catalyst for a successful project and enhanced long term customer satisfaction.
This position forms the backbone of Cloudcall’s future strategy for project delivery and is perfect for candidates with a strong administrative background looking to take the next step in their career and keen to challenge themselves within the 6 fastest growing technology company in the UK.
· Analysis of prospective customers incumbent technology spend to propose competitive solutions
· Producing proposals, compiling sales documents, presentations and cost comparisons
· Managing the creation, distribution and acceptance process of contractual documentation via docusign
· Compiling project documentation to facilitate the solution handover from sales to project delivery
· Completing and capturing client and project information within the Salesforce CRM system
· Maintaining an excellent level of CloudCall’s products and services
CRM management and Order Processing
A key element of the role will involve the regular and consistent management of our CRM system. Using our own integrated telephony and communications platform, your activity and contact will be logged automatically within the CRM, however an important element of contact, project and account data capture is paramount.
Processing orders will also be a key deliverable. Producing, completing and helping prospects complete online documents, profiles and order forms to ensure an efficient implementation of our services.
Full training and support will be included. Experience of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) will be beneficial.
Sales Education (As required)
You will be required to complete an initial training course and successfully demonstrate your knowledge of the CloudCall’s portfolio, product set and strategy. You will also be expect to attend regular training and product launch seminars varying in subject from software, and telecoms to networks, IT management and internal process.
It is expected that all members of the team actively and enthusiastically approach these meetings and participate in a continual learning and development program.
Skills and experience:
· Confidence and enthusiasm
· Strong organisational skills
· A passion for customer satisfaction
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Excellent telephone manner
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
· Determined and Tenacious attitude
· Self-motivated and ambitious personality
· Knowledge of IT, Business Software and CRM
· A willingness to challenge and be challenged
· Self-starter and highly motivated
· University degree educated
· Qualifications in written/verbal communications
· Certified or Vocational Training
· Experience of supporting SaaS solutions