About the Role
CloudCall is growing and we’re seeking motivated account managers to handle the constant stream of new customer accounts.
This role is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, growing the customer base and handling renewals, retentions & complaints. We want all our customers to be eager to recommend CloudCall and this role is integral to developing a relationship to the level where that is possible. SaaS (Software as a Service) is preferred.
CloudCall boosts results for businesses by integrating communications directly into their CRMs. Our customers see relevant client summaries and capture details more readily via pop-up summaries and forms without leaving their CRM. Automatically captures data from calls, along with call recordings; helps our customers detect, replicate best practices.
We are the 6th fastest-growing tech company in the UK and are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
While a public company, we have a start-up feel and a very flat organizational structure. Our Boston office boasts a fun, relaxed, hard-working culture and is located right in the Seaport, about a 5-minute walk from South Station.
Customer Account Manager
Our Account Managers are very customer centric with a primary aim of ensuring their allocated customers continue to make the most of their CloudCall services and have no complaints or issues. We want all our customers to be eager to recommend CloudCall and this role is integral to developing a relationship to the level where that is possible.
Day to day the tasks are varied, often the team are the first point of contact for incoming customer enquiries. You must be able to handle any customer communication in a friendly, polite and coherent manner, ensuring that each query is treated with the required level of importance and handled in the appropriate way. This role is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, growing the customer base and handling renewals, retention's & complaints.
Key Primary Responsibilities:
- Sales position focused on retaining and generating new revenue from the existing customer base.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual revenue goals
- Record and track contact with all assigned clients
- Profile and query assigned customer base in territory for add-on and cross-sell opportunities by building strong relationships which quickly identify and qualify revenue.
- Manage a list of top accounts for optimal high-value conversion.
- Manage a list of critical accounts to contact for product release or bug notifications
- Develop strategies using the back-office to identify customers who may have need for additional seats
- Triage and resolve incoming customer inquiries (email/web/phone) efficiently
- Maintain accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year inside-sales experience handling full sales cycle selling SAAS, telco, or recruitment.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Excellent relationship building and strong closing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, coachable.
- Self-motivated and organized with a strong desire to succeed and grow as we grow.
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.