About the Role
CloudCall is growing and we’re adding our second finance position to our US HQ, supporting the Finance Manager. We are seeking an Accounting Assistant to assist with Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and GL. The successful candidate will be experienced and have the ability to communicate and build relationships with customers, co-workers and the public to ensure the timely and successful completion of the job.
CloudCall boosts results for businesses by integrating communications directly into their CRMs. Our customers see relevant client summaries and capture details more readily via pop-up summaries and forms without leaving their CRM. Automatically captures data from calls, along with call recordings; helps our customers detect, replicate best practices.
We are the 6th fastest-growing tech company in the UK and are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
While a public company, we have a start-up feel and a very flat organizational structure. Our Boston office boasts a fun, relaxed, hard-working culture and is located right in the Seaport, about a 5-minute walk from South Station.
We offer excellent benefits, a fun start-up culture, and generous paid time off: 4 weeks.
Initial responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Pay suppliers by getting approval from appropriate managers/reconciling to purchase requests
- Charge expenses to accounts by analyzing invoices/expense reports; recording entry
- Scanning/uploading AP invoices in Xero
- Issuing stop payments on checks
- Expense reimbursements by verifying all receipts/approvals
- Uploading and reconciling daily bank transactions
- Post client payments in Xero; making bank deposits
- Creating/releasing ACH client payments
- Assisting clients with billing concerns/questions/change of payment methods in PortaOne
- Work closely with our tax accountants
- Coverage for Finance & HR Manager during absence
Essential Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA, preferably in accounting or finance
- 2 plus years of experience in all facets of accounting and bookkeeping, preferably in high-tech or software (SAAS)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated and organized with a strong desire to succeed and grow as we grow.
- Ability to quickly understand technology and new systems