Key Account Manager - Role Specification
The main duties of the role are outlined below. This is not extensive but should be used as a guideline as to what to expect day to day and be indicative of the skill set needed by applicants.
Our Account Management Team
Following a successful installation our Account Management Team provide a key element of our customers ongoing CloudCall experience. The teams focus is to ensure that all of our customers’ needs are dealt with and that their expectations are met. Communication into the team can be via phone, email, or internally generated.
Our team are highly motivated toward customer satisfaction and are therefore extremely customer focused. Our ethos is to be positive and accommodating, to treat each customer individually and always motivated to ensure that we offer the highest level of assistance. Going above and beyond for the benefit of our customer or colleagues is never discouraged. The team are office based with an occasional need to travel and visit a customer.
Key Account Manager
Our Account Managers are very customer centric with a primary aim of ensuring their allocated customers continue to enjoy their CloudCall services and have no complaints or issues. We want all of our customers to be eager to recommend CloudCall and this role is integral to developing a relationship to the level where that is possible.
Day to day the tasks are varied, often the team are the first point of contact for incoming customer enquiries. You must be able to handle any customer communication in a friendly, polite and coherent manner, ensuring that each query is treated with the required level of importance and handled in the appropriate way. This role is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, growing the customer base and handling renewals, retentions & complaints.
Key Primary Responsibilities:
· Maintain excellent knowledge of the CloudCall product and services portfolio
· Process new orders, service upgrades, reductions and contract renewals
· Develop excellent working relationships with your allocated customer base
· Grow your customers billing revenue, month on month, in line with your assigned targets
· Counter any churn potential and ensure lost revenue is maintained at very low levels
· Analysing customer usage statistics to assist with customer insights/trends and address where needed
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Ability to follow procedures and have a keen eye for detail
· Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
· Adaptable approach to customer needs ensuring all queries are responded to in a timely manner
· Be organised and able to appropriately prioritise workload
· Experience of working within a busy team and assisting colleagues
· Knowledge of VoIP Telephony and SaaS business model
· Good clear communicator with excellent literal and professional written communication skills
· Proven track record of achieving revenue focused targets
· Punctual, reliable and presentable, especially when visiting customers
· Quick learner with the self-motivation to seek additional learning where weaknesses are noted
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Awareness of GDPR and ISO9001/ISO27001 or equivalent standards
· Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
· Previous use of Salesforce CRM
· Previous use of Bullhorn CRM
· Understanding of Microsoft Excel and using spreadsheets to analyse data
· Understanding or previous experience of Cloud Based technologies
Our designated Account Managers handle many customer interactions and touch points, this role is to supplement our busy EMEA team, managing your own customer remit. In addition, there will be requirements to provide supportive functions to all Customer Services teams and work alongside those teams to enhance our customers overall CloudCall experience.
Seeking opportunities to upsell new products and services (Primary Duty)
You will identify opportunities to grow the revenue produced by your customer base. This will entail investigating current customer usage trends, offering newly released products or services, or analysing current usage methods and proposing alternatives that require enhanced service levels. In all cases you will set relevant expectations, ensure the customer is fully cognisant of the proposal and encourage sign off at the best possible value.
Processing new orders and service upgrades (Primary Duty)
When a customer orders or requests a new service, or an upgrade of an existing service, you will process the request in line with company procedures ensuring that the customer is communicated with at every stage. Company processes must be followed at all times and all relevant details recorded against the customers record in Salesforce.
Process incoming calls and emails (Primary Duty)
You will answer calls in a pleasant, professional manner identifying the nature of the call and decide the appropriate action to take. You will be a primary entry point for calls into the team and you should attempt an immediate and satisfactory resolution to the query or transfer it on to the relevant team. We operate a ‘non-call centre’ ethos, therefore it is essential that you treat each customer appropriately and individually. You will respond to all emails in an appropriate, coherent manner ensuring that you take any necessary actions that might be required. In all instances it is imperative that our customer is acknowledged and made aware that their issue is being dealt with.
Analysing customer usage statistics (Primary Duty)
You will analyse customer usage statistics as needed and any notable trends highlighted and explored. Identifying customers whose usage of our services has significantly dropped over a period of time is vital and addressing the underlying reasons for that drop is a key part of churn management and prevention. You will assist to develop the way in which we analyse this data.
Understanding of Salesforce CRM (Preferred Knowledge)
We use Salesforce as our internal CRM, having an understanding or previous use of Salesforce is as an advantage.
Understanding of Cloud Base Telephony (Preferred Knowledge)
The CloudCall platform is entirely hosted and therefore a base level understanding of how this differs from an onsite solution is beneficial.