CloudCall is a leading cloud-based software and communications business based in Leicester.
The company develops and provides a suite of cloud-based software products and services known as CloudCall® which are aimed at enabling organisations to use their communications more effectively. The CloudCall® suite of products allows companies to fully integrate their unified communications into their existing CRM software, enabling messages and calls to be recorded. CloudCall is continuing innovating its product set, striving to be the very best in unified communications and CRM integrating.
As a Senior Development within the development department, you will be working as part of an Agile team collaboratively alongside Infrastructure, Product, Service Delivery and Support Teams and be responsible for development and support of various company products and supporting systems. This is a varied role with a mixture of hands on development and project scoping.
You will get involved with various projects, ranging from BAU changes to long-term projects. You will take ownership of small projects and work with the development team lead to manage the daily workload of other junior members of your team.
Responsibilities also include:
· Develop world-class software features on the CloudCall platform.
· Work within the UK development team.
· Collaborate closely with the product and infrastructure teams to create a world-class communications experience for
· You will thrive in this role if you are pro-active and enjoy working in a fast-paced and versatile environment.
· 3+ Years development Experience.
· In-depth Development experience, developing complex systems with a variety of development languages.
· You'll be well-versed across a number of programming languages and technologies. CloudCall believes in using the best tool to
solve the problem. Node and C# are most commonly used. However, we have utilised a very wide variety of technology including
but not limited to .NET Core, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda, Python, Mobile Technologies, Git, Jenkins, PHP, HTML,
· Developers need a can do attitude and are always willing to learn more.
· Experience in working with web based software systems, APIs (REST and SOAP) and experience with software integrations.
· You will have strong numeracy and literacy skills, methodical, innovative, take initiative and work really collaboratively within a
· You are experienced in working in Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting complex web applications or APIs
· Experience with storing, manipulating and querying MySQL data.
The Ideal candidate
Take responsibility for your work. Often applying new perspectives and creative approaches. You will apply your experience and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation. You will need to demonstrate good judgment in solving problems, as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
Will have good communication skills both written and verbal and will be experienced in the creation of Development Documentation intended for internal teams (sales/support/provisioning).
Experience working within a Software Development environment, ideally focused on Telecoms/Cloud based applications.
Working knowledge or experience of Agile product development methodologies.
The Senior Developer reports to the Development Team Lead.