We provide a suite of cloud-based products enabling our customers to effectively utilise cutting-edge communications technology in their organisation. CloudCall products integrate closely with best-in-class CRMs, putting telephony, SMS and messaging conversations at our users’ finger-tips.
We build all our software in-house, using the latest technologies and the best tools for the job. We take pride in our work, we love what we do and are constantly innovating, striving to be the very best at integrated unified communications for CRMs.
About the Role
As a Senior Developer, you will be working as part of a collaborative agile team along with developers, QA and Product specialists. You will work closely with colleagues in Telco, Infrastructure, Service Delivery and Support to develop and improve various CloudCall products and services. This is a varied role with a mixture of hands on development and project scoping.
Our projects are broad and varied, much of our current and upcoming work are greenfield projects – enhancing the platform for scale, building entirely new products from scratch, as well as the BAU work crucial for customer satisfaction. We strive for the best possible solutions to problems, pushing to meet the aspirations we set for ourselves.
You can expect to be a key contributor to these projects, taking lead on technical implementation and providing support and guidance to junior members of the team.
We love to teach, and we love to learn.
What We’re Looking For
· At least 3 years relevant development experience
· In-depth understanding of at least one major OOP language, preferably NodeJS and/or C# .NET
· In-depth understanding of at least one major front-end framework, preferably Angular
· Competent taking technical ownership of a project, with an eye on quality, efficiency and delivery
· Sound knowledge of the full software development lifecycle and an appreciation for the
procedural relationships to the wider business
· Sound knowledge of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
· Practical understanding of SaaS security concerns and how they are commonly addressed
· Knowledge of HTTP API design (e.g. REST, SOAP)
· Enthusiasm for mentoring and supporting peers
· An active interest in new technologies and development practices, keen to learn, teach and share
· Exposure to cloud infrastructure and PaaS, in particular AWS products
· Exposure to database and messaging technologies (e.g. MySQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ,
· Exposure to telecoms would be beneficial, but not essential.
Who We’re Looking For
If you are curious and enthusiastic, fascinated by difficult technology problems and eager to share your creative solutions.
You are thoughtful and respectful, enjoying collaborative discussion of ideas and solving problems together.
You are pro-active, and thrive in a fast-paced, versatile and highly collaborative environment.
You are studious and attentive, with good judgement backed by sound reasoning.
You take your work very seriously, but you don’t take yourself seriously.
Knowledge and experience are important, but for us, attitude is everything.
What You Can Expect from Us
· A modern friendly work environment, with a strong team culture
· The opportunity to get hands-on with the latest in cloud technology
· Difficult problems to solve together
· Fresh fruit, tea coffee and fizzy drinks always available
· Breakfast on us – daily
· Beer/cider Friday’s
· Quarterly social events
· Generous annual leave and flexible working arrangements
· Private pension and healthcare