We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking IT Support Engineer to support users in our Boston office. Our team is made up of people who collaborate and support one another. We’re always looking for amazing people to join our mission!
As part of our international IT Team you will be the sole point of contact for all front-line support enquiries in our Boston office supporting a growing user base of approximately 25 users. The position requires outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to provide superior support and service to a wide variety of internal, vendor, and external contacts.
For this position, who you are as a person is everything. If you are a motivated, self-driven individual with a Rockstar, can-do attitude and great personality, then we would like to speak to you. There is much that can be learned but if you are already a great person then you're off to a flying start.
· Be that awesome person from IT by responding to all calls, emails and IT Support Tickets in a
· Diagnose problems quickly using all the tools at your disposal.
· Get a handle on your day to day jobs so that you can work on exciting IT projects
· Build team spirit by assisting and supporting other staff members
Knowledge, skills & abilities required
· Strong problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
· Ability to work efficiently in an environment with changing priorities
· Ability to work on your own and know when to ask for help
· Overall knowledge of IT infrastructure components and how they interact, for
example networking, printers, remote access, Active Directory, O365, SSO
· Results driven; you should be someone that can create your own momentum to reach your ultimate goal of getting things done
· Inspires change and innovation by improving work processes, challenging established norms where appropriate
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also
ensuring accuracy of work with attention to detail
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively with peers and
superiors in both individual and group settings.
· At least 1 years’ experience working in a similar position
· Solid background working with both Windows and MacOS
· Previous exposure to O365, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
· Strong Knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
· High level understanding of Single Sign On mechanisms
· Detailed working knowledge of Windows 10
· Awareness of networking protocols and principles, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN and how these work within a Local Area Network
· VoIP systems both software and hardware
· Deploying and monitoring software using SCCM
· Working with Virtual Machines using the Proxmox hypervisor
· Integrated web applications using CRMs such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce