CloudCall is a leader in the CTI solutions space, and we create innovative technology solutions that makes business communications easier, quicker and more powerful. By providing advanced communications software that integrates with CRM’s, our users can manage their communications in the same space as their data.
As a sales engineer, you will be able to effortlessly combine technical knowledge with sales skills to help and support the CloudCall US Sales teams. You will help identify the key technical requirements/problems of our prospects and have the ability to overcome these with confidence.
Here at CloudCall we believe in delivering the best solution for the customer, ensuring they are fully versed in the systems they are purchasing and that CloudCall understand the customers’ key expectations and needs. During the sales cycle it’s the responsibility of the Sales Engineer to fully understand any KPI’s and ensure any potential challenges to user adoption are understood and mitigated.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills to bring to CloudCall.
· Help customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services to meet these needs.
· The ability to identify current and future customer service requirements by building personal rapport with all contacts.
· Delivering, managing and supporting POC (proof of concepts) to aid the customer in their purchasing decision.
· Gain customer acceptance and respect by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operational improvements.
· Ensure that the right product and configuration is delivered to each user persona to ensure product value is easily understood.
· Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed,
recommending options and courses of action, and implementing
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of IP/TCP protocols
· Strong experience with using and demonstrating software systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Excellent telephone manner
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
· Proactive approach to process improvement and documentation
· Previous licence-based services experience
· Project management
· Previous telecoms experience (ideally VOIP)
· University degree or equivalent (Preferred but required)