General Job Description
The Community Campaign Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day collaboration and completion of tasks related to BizDev shops and campaigns. This position is highly involved in supporting the needs of the members of the Community Campaign Management Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the sales team to develop necessary BizDev shops for client meetings.
- Administer BizDev shops: including creating shops, requesting shoppers, writing instructions, sending instructions to shoppers, ensuring shops are completed in timely manner, reporting on shops with notes/links, updating shops sheet database.
- Community research and reporting for specific sales asks.
- Start and moderate new groups as needed.
- Support CMs on campaign related tasks they need extra help with.
- Write, compile and post community related content for company blog.
- Start conversations around campaigns in community as instructed; interact with members
- Participate in brainstorming sessions as needed.
- Provide support to community members both within the community as well as in the social media space.
- Amplification of community generated content through various social media channels.
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably at a consumer marketing agency such as a social media marketing agency, public relations (PR), advertising, digital promotions, or an interactive agency and/or directly for a consumer facing Fortune 500 brand (preferred).
- 1 year of blogging experience preferred.
- Associate Degree in business, marketing, communications or related field (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team.
- Skilled knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) to assist with internal reporting.