General IT / Helpdesk experience in a macOS environment a mustA System Administrator at Collective Bias should arrive with a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, PYTHON, typical hardware and software technology in a business environment and a strong work ethic. Candidate will be required to help service and maintain community websites as well as all business hardware and software. Creative background a plus.
Candidate will interact with employees to help with troubleshooting problems and issues. Candidate will be involved in building employee training around our Infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the IT team and provide input on new projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the design and implementation of IT policies, procedures and best practices.
- Provide support for the daily operational activities within the IT department.
- Support and manage our growing fleet of Mac OS devices
- Rotate helpdesk responsibilities with other team members.
- Assist with the onboarding & offboarding of CB employees.
- 3-7 years experience, specifically:
- Hardware knowledge (2-3+ years experience)
- Networking knowledge (2-3+ years experience)
- Linux server experience (2-3+ years experience)
- Database Administration (2-3+ years experience)
- Apple macOS Experience (2-3+ years experience)
- Bachelors preferred or working toward related degree
- General IT / Helpdesk experience (macOS) a must
- General business knowledge
- Hardware maintenance and troubleshooting
- HTML, CSS, PHP, PYTHON
- Amazon Web Services a plus
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills