General Job Description
The Senior Designer supports in all creative aspects of the corporate brand as well as any client creative requested. They work closely with the Development and Client Services Teams to deliver creative requests in a timely and efficient manner. The Senior Designer is a detailed driven, creative thinker and doer who loves a good challenge and is brave enough to think different while maintaining the highest standards of design usability. Furthermore, they bring experienced design knowledge to the team and an ability to effectively mentor junior members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, update, and implement the Collective Bias brand and its sub-brands
- Research, monitor, and implement design trends and fads to keep CB looking fresh and current
- Design client-related requests including websites, blog badges, social assets, etc.
- Design internal facing brand sites, products, and materials both printed and digital
- Design and develop the CB brand, brand materials, and promotional items
- Work closely with the Web/UX team to deliver client requests and internal creative requests under strict deadlines
- Work with Video Team to develop concepts, storyboards, and mood boards for shareable video content.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to junior members of the team
- Provide an experience and knowledge of common areas of design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Digital/Web design experience
- 3-5 years of applicable work experience (agency, marketing, sales, CPG, etc)
- Video, illustration, storyboarding experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Eye for Typography
- An eye for clean layout design
- Design work showcasing an ability to imitate and evolve a number of different styles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and effective time management skills
- Great attitude, team player, and ability to be flexible
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where you are responsible for identifying and implementing processes, systems, and best practices