General Job Description
The Social Fabric Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for creating and executing the marketing plan to drive recruitment and engagement of Social Fabric members.
The successful candidate will flourish in a team environment, exhibit positive energy and demonstrate a strong work ethic. If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast paced, exciting environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
Devise and implement marketing plans to achieve recruitment and engagement goals for the Social Fabric property and community in collaboration with key partners on the Marketing, Community and Product teams.
Marketing Plan Development & Execution
- Collaborate with key constituents to devise short and long term goals for the Social Fabric Community
- Develop marketing materials for the Community, Sales or Product departments as needed to further the goals of community recruitment and engagement
- Attend Community and Product team meetings to stay abreast of business goals and developments for use in devising marketing plans
- Conduct regular competitor research and educate CB teams on findings
- Create detailed marketing plan to achieve goals and adapt as needed throughout the year based on learnings and business requirements
Brand Strategy & Management
- Support and guide the development of the Social Fabric brand
- Develop and institute overarching brand voice across all communications and materials
- Support Collective Bias sub brands including Colectiva Latina, SoFab Chats, etc.
Communication Strategy & Management
- Create communication plan for community members to achieve goals for the different stages of the member lifecycle, to include but not limited to:
- Creating and delivering all Social Fabric newsletters and email communications
- Leveraging social channel communications
- Create and manage calendar for all planned communication and community development programs
- Conceive programs and develop educational materials that achieve assigned goals, provide value to members, support Collective Bias initiatives and increase the perceived value of community participation
- Identify instructors as needed and manage the coordination and implementation of all development programs for the community
- Manage marketing support for all community programs (e.g., meetings/conferences, SoFab Perks, etc.)
Other Marketing Management
- Collaborate with Paid Media team to develop a targeting strategy for paid media programs based on business goals.
- Contribute to the PR efforts for Social Fabric
- Develop a strategy for disseminating CB press releases to the community such that members clearly see the benefits of advances in the CB business
- Assist in CB conference strategy including identifying conferences to attend and potential speaking opportunities, as well as managing logistics as needed
- Contribute to any SoFabFood Marketing Team needs
- Contribute to overall marketing and consumer marketing efforts for CB
- 2-4 years of work experience, preferably at a consumer marketing agency such as a social media marketing agency, public relations (PR), advertising, influencer marketing company or an interactive agency and/or directly for a consumer facing Fortune 500 brand (preferred)
- 2 years marketing communication experience
- Skilled knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) to assist with internal and client reporting
- Skilled knowledge and 2+ years experience in Social Media platforms, tools and Google Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications or related field (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where you are responsible for identifying and implementing processes, systems and best practice
- Team player, willingness to participate and go outside of your job scope when needed
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously and have excellent personal organization skills, project management skills, and high attention to detail.
- Eagerness to provide the best possible service on our platforms
- Flexibility to work with an all remote team
- Curiosity and Creativity – willingness to test and learn new tactics