General Job Description
Are you passionate about brands, marketing, people, technology, and social media? Great! We are too, and we’re seeking interns who want a hands-on experience at our shopper social media company. At Collective Bias, you will be exposed to all aspects of campaign management and blogger relations. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of large campaigns with your favorite brands!
This internship is in our Chicago office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with influencer vetting, draft approvals and content verification for campaigns
- Assist with reports and special projects
- Assist with SoFab Perks and other community programming initiatives
- Manage SoFab Perks inventory
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Microsoft Office or Google Docs Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Social media and blog experience a plus
- Preferred degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or English
- Junior/Senior year in College
- Great attitude and ability to be flexible
- Interest in social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) and how they can be engaged in various scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- No relocation assistance
- Creativity: approach complex questions with an open mind and willingness to find a creative solution. Do not be afraid to propose new ways of doing things – ideas are always welcome.
- Initiative: Take your work to the next level. Think of ways to provide value beyond the bare minimum and always be prepared to provide the reasoning behind your suggestions.
- Professionalism: Interns are given a lot of responsibility at CB. Be ready to speak to clients, write copy for presentations, work across departments, and more. We are looking forcoworkerswhoarerelaxedandfun,butknowhowto balance a casual work environment with professional work.