General Job Description
Collective Bias’ Marketing and Content (MarCon) team is looking for an intern to help create, manage and promote creative, informative and industry leading content for our corporate brand, Collective Bias.
This is a part-time position for 20-25 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist MarCon team with research for CB blog, social, contributed content, industry news, sales materials, and other MarCon related projects.
- Newsletter(s) – research content, write for, and schedule out internal and external newsletters.
- Internal company magazine, The Collective - help brainstorm topics to be featured each month, write, edit and project manage the production of the magazine.
- Provide writing and editing support for all internal and external communications, including promotional materials, website content, newsletters, awards, case studies, etc.
- Provide ongoing support for all internal communications such as CB's intranet site, The Inside, content development, and other internal content channel support.
Social Media Support
- Support Marketing Manager and Coordinator with research and keep various Collective Bias social networks updated with relevant industry and company information as needed.
- Report social statsinMarConquarterlyupdates.
Marketing and Brand Support
- Provide ongoing product marketing- and brand-related support to the entire organization to ensure consistent brand messaging.
- Assist in developing presentations and other external tactics in support of external sales and brand-related awareness activities.
- Assist in editing and uploading CB case studies onto The Inside.
- Provide ongoing support for development and enforcement of brand standards for logoed merchandise, external content, and internal-related activities, ensuring corporate standards and image are adhered to and applied consistently.
- Actively working toward a bachelor’s degree in advertising, PR, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working with Wordpress, Google Analytics, or Hubspot.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills; keen attention to detail
- Great attitude; team player; adaptable and flexible
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where you are responsible for identifying and implementing processes, systems and best practices; resourcefulness in solving problems
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Effective time management; the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines