General Job Description
We are looking for an intern to support our Products team specifically with YouTube. Day-to-day tasks will include Influencer recruitment, contract negotiations, project management, etc. The Products intern can expect to learn about campaign management specific to YouTube, new product development process, as well as how to recognize social influencer talent (specifically YouTube talent).
This is a part-time position for 20-25 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment resourcing for YouTube talent
- Contract approvals and organization
- View tracking and cost analytics
- Coordination of approvals and task planning
- Work alongside our product owner for YouTube and also the Client Services teams during program execution
- Actively working toward a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience with, or interest in, production of YouTube videos