Comhar Linn INTO Credit Union is ambitious about its future and is now seeking a Marketing Manager to support its growth plans. The position will encompass digital and conventional marketing, external and internal communications and ongoing identification of market trends and opportunities.
As a member of the team, the successful candidate will contribute to the strategic development and sustainable growth of Comhar Linn INTO CU. The candidate will be a team player and self-starter, creative and results-driven and possess excellent communication skills. Project management and organisational skills are essential in meeting the demands of the position.
Comhar Linn INTO CU is professional, trustworthy and strives to be the preferred financial partner for teachers; this role is a crucial enabler of this ambition and strategy. The successful candidate working with the CEO and management team is expected to contribute to making this goal a reality.
Background to the Credit Union:
Comhar Linn INTO Credit Union is the preferred provider of loans and day-to-day banking for our members within or connected to the teaching community. We offer a personal and responsive service to our members and care about their needs. This creates a strong affinity with our members, and we trust that they will be advocates for us and the services we offer. The organisation is well respected due to our co-operative approach and our not-for-profit nature.
· Prepare an annual marketing plan and budget in support of the overall credit union objectives
· Plan, execute and deliver unique & creative marketing campaigns and initiatives to grow our lending or membership relevance
· Effectively communicate the strategic position and activities of the Credit Union with our membership base
· Develop & manage our digital marketing strategy
· Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with key representatives within the membership base
· Represent the Credit Union and deliver presentations at I.N.T.O and other related events
· Develop product positioning based on member needs, product strategy and competitor analysis
· Create original collateral and marketing documents, presentations, staff training, Web content etc. to support marketing campaigns
· Be responsible for all advertising activities
· Manage and maximise the effective use of the sponsorship budget
· Identify and develop new business opportunities for loans
· Launch and manage the rollout of the member personal current account
· Build relationships with key stakeholders and the local media
· Event management as part of Comhar Linn Credit Union marketing activities
· Lead the marketing strategy with all Internal Stakeholders, Marketing committee, Board of Directors and Management
The successful candidate should be a self-starter who is creative and results driven. They will need to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise effectively. They should also be able to demonstrate project management and organisational skills.
Five plus years’ experience with a proven track record of achievement in a comparable role. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their expertise through practical examples of successful campaigns. Knowledge of digital marketing is a must.
A 3rd level qualification in a related business discipline and knowledge of the I.N.T.O and primary schools is desirable.
The marketing manager should also have exceptional leadership skills, communication skills and be self-motivated.
Applications and covering letter on or before Tuesday 30th of April 2019.