-Takes care of scanning and archiving of regulatory dossiers to ensure a compliant electronic archiving.
- Scanning of regulatory dossier
- Archiving according e-doc format in our system
- Track the status of the project for each dossier
- Coordinate the availability of hard copy of the regulatory documentation with our out-sourced archive.
-It is a 6 months limited position.
-You have the opportunity to learn the structure of regulatory documentation.
-You are coordinating the availability of hard copy of the regulatory documentation with our out-sourced archive.
-You keep an overall overview on status of the project by maintaining a consistent and precise tracking.
-You are an independent worker, well-organized and structured.
-You work in collaboration with RA Manager.
Education: Pharmaceutical/technical/medical associate education or similar education, who looks for insight in regulatory affairs.
Languages: MUST have excellent German skills. English is an asset
IT Skills: MS Office Skills, Organizational Skills, project management
-Structured and accurate working style
-Drives a project with independent manner
- Emphatic, powerful and courageous
-A strong team player
-Shows flexibility in a changing environment