For our client based in Basel, we are looking for a Project Manager.
- Establishes and maintains integrated project schedules to enable accurate project timelines and financial aspects analyses, and ensures timely and consistent functional input provision into business planning processes;
- Facilitates project team meetings and cross-functional communication, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders;
- Plays a key role in the development and management of project timelines, in identifying priorities, risks, in defining budget and resources in order to create and maintain reliable plans for ongoing projects;
- Responsible for project team and sub-team meetings agenda preparation, meetings organization, and preparation of minutes;
- Consolidates project budget forecast and follows up on invoices with each project team members, in collaboration with Finance;
- Maintains project files, databases and documentation according to Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practices;
- Provides regular project status reports to the project team;
- Ensures the team achieves and maintains a high-level of sustainable performance by contributing to appropriate team management best practices.
- Proposes lessons learned for new business developments.
Education / Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a scientific discipline. Advanced degree preferred;
- PMP (Project Management certification) or equivalent is a plus;
- 5 years of relevant experience in project management of cross-functional projects in a scientific environment, in development of pharmaceutical or biotechnology products;
- Demonstrated analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Detail oriented, and ability to consolidate complex information in a simple way;
- Ability to plan and manage project budgets and timelines;
- Experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external project stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders;
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization with geographically dispersed teams;
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence without formal authority to accomplish work and ensure optimal team performance;
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex information effectively
- Proficiency with common project management activities, methodology and tools such as MS Project and Excel is required.