For our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are searching for a Scientist.
Duration: 1/10/2019 to 30/9/2020
As a member of the Biologics Process R&D late phase team you will;
- Plan and perform laboratory experiments for the parenteral formulation development and the manufacturing process development for biologics (therapeutic proteins).
- Write and execute laboratory protocols in English.
- Communicate with the team and project leads in English.
- Document results in an electronic laboratory notebook system.
- Assure correctness and integrity of data.
- Help maintain laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a pharmaceutical development laboratory in industry or at a university
- Work experience with sterile dosage forms and biologics (therapeutic proteins) preferred
- Excellent English required (spoken and in writing); skills in German desired
- Focus in pharmaceutical development, formulation and process development
A completed education (Berufslehre) as a technician/lab associate or a bachelor/master/engineer degree in the field of pharmaceutical sciences, PhD not necessary.
We are looking forward to receiving your updated CV for review. Kindly only apply if you have a valid Swiss permit or EU citizenship.