HCA -Salary Position - Part-Time or Full Time (Full Irish or EU Drivers License)
Healthcare Assistant - Dublin- North-side (Very attractive Salary and Benefits)
We are a leading home healthcare provider. We look after a wide range of adults in the community with long term disabilities requiring complex care to personal and social care of the older person. Our clients are located in Dublin South-side.
Contact Care is an exciting dynamic nurse led organisation that works as a team and we believe in supporting and listening to our employees. If you are a qualified Healthcare Assistant, Student Nurse, or Student OT, we would like you to be part of our team.
Why should you apply?
· A rewarding and flexible working environment
· Excellent support from a network of supervisors and managers
. Flexible working hours available
· After 6 months from your commencement a salary and benefits will be reviewed.
· Travel Expenses will be paid
· Pay rate - salary position
· Set rosters and regular working hours
· Further professional development in the company
· PPE – Personal Protection Equipment’s provided
· Free full induction and in-house training programs
· Paid Holidays and Bank Holidays will be Double Pay
· Garda Vetting Fee will be reimbursed to the applicant
· Free Healthcare uniform and ID badge
· Systematic Appraisals (Continuous staff development)
· Excellent Refer a friend Reward scheme (You and your friend will be rewarded)
· Continual program of practical and classroom training.
To apply you should have at least 2 modules including Care Skills and Care of the Older Person and an up to date People Moving & Handling Certificate.
And be working towards completing the QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support or an equivalent qualification (Social Care or Nursing or Healthcare related qualification).
Applicants must supply suitable work and character references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application form.
Some experience preferable but not essential.
Fluent English both oral and written required.
This is a great opportunity to use your existing knowledge and develop new skills in a supported environment!
Learn More: https://contactcare.ie/careers/