Do you enjoy challenges?
Do you like to assess situations and develop plans, through people to improve operations?
Creative Foam's, Dayton, Ohio facility has an outstanding opportunity for a Supervisor on our 2nd Shift.
Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the activities of production operations and associates according to a schedule. Utilizing the best possible methods, maximizing productivity and producing a quality product at the lowest cost to meet operations objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensures the most efficient use of labor, material and equipment to produce finished product to meet the production schedule and delivery to the customer.
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends equipment and maintenance processes in order to improve quantity, quality and safety of operations.
- Ensures timely ordering and availability of operating supplies.
- Assigns, trains, directs and motivates staff to accomplish objectives.
- Review and approve daily timesheets.
- Participates in disciplinary procedures relating to the operation.
- Maintains effective communications with Quality Control, Planning, Shipping and Human Resources
- Establishes work priorities and takes remedial action as required to minimize problems caused by malfunctions of equipment, personnel, parts shortages, parts deficiencies and similar problem areas.
- Promotes the Company’s safety efforts and maintains a safe working environment.
- Produces paperwork and/or reports as required.
At least 5 years supervisory experience in a fast-past, automotive environment.
Proven ability to lead a team.
Problem solving skills and computer skills.
About Creative Foam:
For over 40 years, Creative Foam has designed and manufactured cellular and non-cellular foams and plastics for out automotive customers. Key ingredients in our success in this market include innovative people, an abiding passion for quality and an unwavering commitment to the customer.
Creative Foam offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Salary requirements requested.
Creative Foam is an equal opportunity employer.