Manufacturing Process Engineer
Do you enjoy utilizing your knowledge and experience to improve manufacturing operations? Are you a strong project manager focused on continuous improvement? If so, then we encourage you to apply to the Manufacturing Process Engineer opening at Creative Foam's growing manufacturing facility in Dayton, OH.
Reporting to the Plant Engineering Manager, this key position administers and controls processes related to the manufacture of molded urethane products.
- Identify manufacturing process needs, improvements
- Drive continuous improvements and manage improvement projects
- Troubleshoot molded urethane equipment, identifying and resolving processing issues
- Develop best-in-class processes through effective use of in-house resources and external equipment vendors.
- Manage engineering records to provide support and verification of process and product changes.
- Identify capital equipment requirements and improvements. Prepare and provide cost analysis and justification capital expenditures.
- Maintains effective communications with all operations, quality, materials and maintenance departments
- Assists cost estimating department in establishing manufacturing time estimates.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with chemical process engineering
- Experience with molded urethane manufacturing process is preferred
- Organized, action oriented, results driven
- Knowledge and experience with industrial robotics and PLC programming is a plus
- About Creative Foam:
Since 1969, Creative Foam has been a leading supplier of cellular and non-cellular foam and plastic products for customers in the automotive, medical and composite markets. We have manufacturing locations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Colorado and Tennessee. Our longevity and success are attributable to our innovative people, an abiding passion for quality, and an unwavering commitment to our customers. Creative Foam offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.