Business Development Manager
Since 1969, Creative Foam has been a leading supplier of cellular and non-cellular foam and plastic products for customers in the transportation, health care, and composite markets. Our continued success is attributable to our innovative people, an abiding passion for quality, and an unwavering commitment to the customer.
Our Berthoud, CO location, which fabricates kits for the wind and other composites industry, is currently seeking a qualified individual with the same commitment to join our team as a Business Development Manager. This key position, reporting to the Vice President of the division, is the key driver for business growth to move our business forward. This is an opportunity to leverage your passion for solving customer problems, relationship building, and closing sales to have a direct influence on our growth.
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, while working in conjunction with technical advisors to find and promote solutions
- Successfully deliver new programs into production while meeting all customer and Creative Foam operational and financial budgets
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction though all stages of the sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with OEM customers
- Deliver in a timely manner OEM products
- Respond promptly to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFQs
- Convey customer requirements accurately to product management teams
- Assists in sales forecasting, budgeting and strategy development
- Identify and communicate new sales opportunities which may or may not fit core competencies
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree
- Proven ability to identify market opportunities and acquire new customers
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical product sales
- Ability to interpret customer prints and 3D modeling
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- Understanding of JIT and Lean Manufacturing practices
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
Creative Foam offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.