MRI Coil Repair, a division of Creative Foam Healthcare Division, has an excellent opportunity for an RF Coil Repair Engineer at its facility in Bremen, IN. MRI Coil Repair is one of the largest contract manufacturers of flexible coils in the industry. This key position will be vital to the continued development of the MRI coil repair/refurbishment center which includes helping to expand internal capabilities and designs of MRI RF coils for our customers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Enhance the company’s current coil repair capabilities, processes and equipment
- Evaluate, diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical issues for MRI RF coils and loaners
- Reverse engineer OEM coils
- Provide technical support to customers and company’s sales department
- Mentor and provide training to RF Technicians
- Create quality control documentation and process procedures, as needed
- Re-engineer and source components
- Ability to work both independently and as a group to meet customer deadlines while exceeding quality expectations
- Ability to diagnose failures sometimes with limited schematics and customer information
- High level of organizational skills and ability to handle multiple orders
- Ability to interface with customers and team members as part of a fast paced, solution based repair process
Minimum Required Experience:
- Associates degree in electronics or related field.
- 3 years of work experience with the manufacture, repair or design of RF electronics or antennas.
- Experience with MRI RF coils or other MRI related electronics.
- Experience using vector network analyzers.
- Experience with RF PCB design.
Creative Foam Healthcare Division offers an outstanding overall compensation package, including a competitive base salary, affordable health care, tuition assistance and matching 401(k).