Production Supervisor - Medical Device - Day Shift
Day Shift Production Supervisor
Our Mooresville, IN location has immediate opening for a Production Supervisor on day shift (6 am - 6 pm) Thursday - Saturday and every other Wednesday.
This key position, reporting to the Production Manager, supports and drives all facets of the production process at the facility.
- Organize, direct and control the activities of all production employees in order to provide finished products to meet schedule, quality and cost requirements as directed.
- Ensures material availability for daily production in accordance with the production schedule.
- Assigns, trains, directs associates in the correct production and safety procedures.
- Ensures completion of finished product in the quantity and quality as prescribed in established standards and schedules.
- Operates in accordance with the provisions of the union bargaining agreement.
- Promotes company’s safety efforts and maintains a safe working environment.
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in 5S, Lean Mfg., Team building, and problem solving
Since 1969. Creative Foam has been a leading supplier of cellular and non-cellular foam and plastic products for customer in the automotive, medical and composite markets. We have manufacturing locations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Colorado, and Tennessee. Our longevity and success are attributable to our innovative people, an abiding passion for quality, and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
Creative Foam offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurances along with matching 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Our Mooresville location is a clean, climate-controlled facility positioned within miles of the Indianapolis Airport and downtown Indianapolis.