Do you want to work for a Leading Automotive Manufacturer?
Creative Foam has designed and manufactured cellular and non-cellular foams and plastics for our automotive customers. Key ingredients in our success in this market include innovative people, an abiding passion for quality and an unwavering commitment to the customer.
Our Dowagiac, MI location currently is looking for an individual with the same commitment to join our team as a:
Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
This key position supports all facets of maintenance to meet and support the plant objectives and production requirements in a growing environment.
Trouble shooting, problem solving and improving the manufacturing processes including:
* Provide the plant maintenance support including utilities and structure.
* Performs the scheduled preventative/predictive maintenance program to it's specification and guidelines.
* Assists in the manufacture, assembly and installation of machine or plant upgrades.
* Manage projects or repair work orders including problem, remedy, labor, parts and downtime.
* Promotes Company's safety efforts and maintains a safe working environment for employees.
* Electrical skills a plus.
* Machine repair with hydraulic/pneumatic/electrical trouble shooting
* Hands on fabrication skills to include manual mill and lathe work, cutting, torching, Welding (MIG and Tig.) grinding and assembly.
Education / Requirements:
* High School Diploma
* Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Manufacturing Maintenance
Creative Foam offers an outstanding compensation package, including medical, dental, 401k and tuition reimbursement