Creative Foam has an immediate need for a Program Manager at its Healthcare facility in Mooresville, Indiana. This key position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
Job Overview / Position Details:
The Program Manager will serve as a liaison between members of the sales team, various departments and current/potential clients. The Program Manager will provide both administrative and technical support and will be heavily involved in both the pre-sale and post-sale process. The Program Manger will help the sales team become more effective, through the implementation and execution of key business strategies and with the completion of product/part costing.
The Program Manager will thoroughly understand the sales cycle and how to navigate the internal systems to ensure timely responses. They will be solely responsible for completing RFQ’s, which may include interacting with current/new suppliers. The Program Manager will bring a high-level of technical support to the sales team and will often need to interact directly with the customer.
· Organize, manage and lead a cross-functional team from award of new business to program launch
· Successfully deliver new programs into production while meeting all Customer and Creative Foam operational and financial budgets
· Create and monitor the master timing program plan to ensure timely completion of all program requirements
· Monitor program performance and lead the team through each phase of the program launch phase
· Completes costing models based on the information (Drawings/Models) provided directly by the customer or through the Sales Team.
· Generates quotations on behalf of the Sales Team.
· Launches new orders to all applicable departments. Facilitates the completion of tooling, prototypes and any other special requests. Follows up with appropriate departments to help ensure timely FAI submissions.
· Researches and gathers information on new materials and facilitates any required testing through appropriate testing facility.
· Retains ownership of all test result documents, material specifications and any other proprietary materials that may be shared with the customer.
· Heavily involved with the long-term sales strategy of the business unit, ensuring that implemented initiatives are constantly communicated across support departments.
· 5 years Program Management experience in a Healthcare/Medical supplier environment
· Contract Manufacturing experience desirable
· Interface with Program Management Module or equivalent workflow system.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other related field
About Creative Foam:
Since 1969, Creative Foam has been a leading supplier of cellular and non-cellular foam and plastic products for customers in the automotive, medical and composite markets. We have manufacturing locations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Colorado, Pennsylvania and Tennessee. Our longevity and success are attributable to our innovative people, an abiding passion for quality, and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
Creative Foam offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.