Creative Foam is a leading automotive supplier of foam products, medical products and composite foam products. We have been in business for over 50 years and have manufacturing locations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Colorado and Tennessee. We have designed and manufactured cellular and non-cellular foams and plastics for our automotive customers. Our key ingredients to our success in this market include innovative people, an abiding passion for quality and an unwavering commitment to the customer.
Our Dowagiac, Michigan location currently is looking for a qualified individual with the same commitment to join our team as a
Primary focus is to support all facets of the quality tasks to meet and support plant objectives and production requirements in a growing environment.
- Update the Quality System procedures, work instructions, inspection instructions, and related gages and equipment.
- Assist with training to plant manufacturing and support teams.
- Assist in the collection, organization, analysis, presentation and storage of quality records.
- Maintain/update production work instructions
- Maintain/update packaging instructions
- Maintain/Update Visual aides
- Communicate Work Instruction changes to Production and Quality
- Gathering Tooling pictures
- Insure PSO’s are documented
- Responsible for handling Material Supplier issues with defective material.
- * Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- * Good Communication skills verbal/written
- * Good organizational skills
- * Good time management skills
- * Auditing experience
- Educational Requirements:
- * Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Creative Foam offers an outstanding compensation package, including medical, dental, 401k and tuition reimbursement