Human Resources Administrator
Do you enjoy working on a variety of issues in a fast-paced environment? Are you detail and service oriented?
Creative Foam’s medical manufacturing facility in Bremen, IN has an outstanding opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator. Reporting to the Plant Superintendent and General Manager, this key position provides administrative support to Human Resources activities at the facility, including HRIS, staffing, benefits administration, policy and program development, and health and safety.
Key responsibilities include:
· Administers HRIS systems as it relates to benefits enrollment, employee records and payroll.
· Participates in recruitment efforts for exempt and non-exempt personnel. Helps coordinate the use of temporary employees, where necessary.
· Conducts benefit enrollments for new employees.
· Facilitates new hire orientations.
· Helps drive and support health, safety, and environmental activities.
· Visible on the shop floor and promotes the use of the “open door” to help facilitate employee concerns.
· Excellent communication skills/proficient with various Microsoft applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree
- Detail oriented, outstanding administrative skills
- Some HR experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) would be beneficial
About Creative Foam:
Since 1969, Creative Foam has been a leading supplier of cellular and non-cellular foam and plastic products for customers in the automotive, medical and composite markets. We have manufacturing locations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Colorado and Tennessee. Our longevity and success are attributable to our innovative people, an abiding passion for quality and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
Creative Foam offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.