Account Manager - Non Automotive
Do you enjoy developing a strategy to target new markets/accounts? Do you have a proven record of growing sales revenue? If so, you may be a great fit for our Account Manager position. Due to continued growth, Creative Foam, headquartered in Fenton, MI has an immediate need for an Account Manager with experience in non-automotive businesses. This critical position reports to the Director of Sales for the Transportation Division. Key responsibilities and requirements are noted below:
- Successfully procure new programs in non-automotive industries/markets while meeting all customer and company operational and financial targets.
- In conjunction with the Director of Sales, develop long-term customer strategy, including product pipeline and key targets for success.
- Interface with customer engineering, program, and launch team members as needed and resolve open issues, as required.
- Manage commercial issues including negotiation of LTA, rebate programs, and other commercial growth incentives.
- Manage and support the ongoing need of our customers to understand and detail part and program costs. Collect and harmonize detailed cost breakdowns to our customers.
- Proven track record of obtaining and growing sales in non-automotive industries (i.e. heavy truck, agriculture, industrial)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or other related degree.
- 5 years’ sales and customer interface experience in an Account Manager role.
- Outstanding communication skills to effectively resolve customer issues.
- NVH/sound dampening and/or thermal insulation experience desirable
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.).
About Creative Foam:
Since 1969, Creative Foam has been a leading supplier of cellular and non-cellular foam and plastic products for customers in the transportation, health care, and composite markets. We have manufacturing locations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Colorado, Tennessee, and Mexico. Our longevity and success are attributable to our innovative people, an abiding passion for quality, and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
Creative Foam offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.