Crest Solutions is seeking an Installation and Commissioning Engineer to join our existing team of specialists in Cork.
Job Title: Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering manager
Job Summary: The Installation and Commissioning Engineer will be involved in installation, commissioning & servicing of printing and machine vision related solutions, primarily for FDA regulated companies. Joining the largest and most experienced machine vision group in Ireland, you will have the opportunity to excel throughout projects for our extensive customer base in the pharmaceutical, medical device and food & beverage industries.
- Installation, commissioning, validation & servicing of the vision, software, electrical, and mechanical based elements of the solution at our customer’s site
- Liaise with internal engineering & project co-ordination team to ensure full compliance with solution requirements
- Working within our clients standard operating procedures for projects
- Travel to customer sites nationally and internationally
- Provision of feedback to the internal engineering team in relation to deployment experience of integrated vision and software solutions
- Follow all standard and regulatory work practices during installation as well as customer specific site work practices.
- At minimum, a national electrical craft certificate or a third level diploma in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical, computing or electronic engineering. Ideally, the candidate would have a BEng in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, a BSc in Computing / Software Engineering or a BEng in Automation Engineering.
- A minimum of 4 years installation or maintenance experience of industrial equipment in production environments.
- Demonstrate an interest in programming and software systems with languages such as C#, VB, Java.
- Knowledge of SQL and working with relational databases.
- Demonstrate experience, ability or interest to work with elements of industrial vision and software based systems including PLC’s, SCADA systems and PC based systems.
- Demonstrate an ability to logically troubleshoot complex PC and PLC based control systems
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- This position is based in Cork
- Must demonstrate excellent English language skills, both written and spoken, with strong attention to detail
Why Join Crest Solutions?
In Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance programme
Have questions? Call HR on 021 452 4767
Crest Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.