Crest Solutions is seeking two Packaging Technicians to join our team in Cork, for 2 month Fixed Term Contracts.
- Responsible for working on assignments that are routine in nature while recognising deviations from accepted or usual practices
- Adheres to written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Works in conjunction with other packaging technicians under the guidance of a Team Leader/ Packaging Supervisor
- Responsible for manufacturing and packaging of our customer’s products and assists in the inspection of our customer’s products, Clinical Trial Material and components
- Sets up and operates Packaging line equipment, including Labellers, Cartoners and Printers
- Complies with all safety-related procedures and practices, individually and in the area
- Sets up check-weighing of multi-unit cartons
- Performs ERP/MES transactions
- Complies with well-defined instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Reports variance or deviation from standard procedures to FSP Manager
- Takes variant action with approval of Supervisor or FSP Manager
- Deliver on agreed KPIs and metrics
- Other duties as requested
- A relevant Level 6 qualification
- Minimum of two years relevant industrial experience in a cGMP related industry
- Demonstrates familiarity with written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Master Batch Records
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with established interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrates ability to follow direction and work with only moderate supervision
- Proven attention to detail
- A can-do attitude towards customer delivery and performance
Why Join Crest Solutions?
In Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. As part of the Crest Solutions team, you will be exposed to, and have the opportunity to work with, the latest cutting-edge technologies. The experience you gain in Crest Solutions will be multi-faceted.
This role also includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance programme
Crest Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.