Crest Solutions are hiring for a number of Tableting Technicians for a 6 week project.
Job Title: Technician
Reporting to: Operations Team Leader
Job Summary: As Technician you will be required to work as part of a Team, primarily performing Tablet Inspection but may also be assigned other duties within Packaging, Manufacturing and Warehouse Areas in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Safety & GXP Guidelines. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
· Works in conjunction with other Technicians under the guidance of a Team Leader and Area Supervisor.
· Responsible for Tablet Inspection and associated Tablet/Product material handling to GXP, Safety and Compliance Standards.
· Responsible for packaging and inspection of customer’s products, Clinical Trial Material and components.
· Assists with operation of line equipment, including Manufacturing and Labellers, Cartoners and Printers within Packaging.
· Routine ERP/MES transactions.
· Responsible for working on routine tasks in support of the area and achievement of KPI’s.
· Material handling, Line feeding and cleaning tasks.
· Adheres to written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
· Complies with all safety-related procedures and practices, individually and in the area.
· Recognize and report any deviations from accepted or usual practices.
· Reports variance or deviation from standard procedures.
· Other support duties as required.
· Assisting in manual operations, dispensing, inspection, recording, cleaning/5s in Manufacturing and Warehouse operations.
· A minimum of a Leaving Cert and demonstrated skills and abilities with an interest for operating complex processes in a regulated environment.
· 6 Months relevant industrial experience in a cGMP related industry preferable but not essential.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills with established interpersonal skills.
· PC Literacy and file navigation.
· Demonstrates ability to follow direction and work with minimal supervision.
· Attention to detail.
· A can-do attitude towards customer delivery and performance.
· Works well as part of a Team.