Crest Solutions have a current opening for a Maintenance Specialist to join our team.This role will be a secondment for a 11 month period.
Reporting to the Engineering Systems Team Lead - Packaging
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The chosen candidate would typically be accountable for the following activities (but not exclusively);
· Take a specialist approach to maintenance and fault-finding issues.
· Help improve equipment reliability through strategic Preventative and Predictive Maintenance plans.
· Lead the cross training of maintenance technician.
· Assist the maintenance planner in the creation and reviewing of site PM’s and associated Job plans.
· Assist with the creation of new standard works associated with line set ups & change overs.
· Act as shift technician cover if required.
· Manage the apprentice program with in the platform – sign off of sheets etc.
· Carry out improvement programmes under the direction of associated discipline Engineers.
· Participate / Lead maintenance related RCA’s.
· Provide support to project implementation i.e. commissioning.
· Assist in the setting up of project to maintenance handovers and the integration of such into maintenance systems.
· Act as delegate for Engineering System Team Lead.
· Assist in the measurement and tracking of maintenance KPI’s.
Principal qualifications/skills and work experience required:
· Completed Electrical or Mechanical Trade Qualification.
· Experience in a GMP manufacturing facility.
· Previous experience with maintenance of Packaging Lines.
· Ability to work on own initiative & judgement with minimal supervision.
· Relevant working knowledge of a regulated industry and GMP.
· A high degree of computer literacy.
· Previous experience working with a CMMS preferably Maximo.
· Previous experience working on Cognex Vision Systems/Domino Printers/Nordson Glue machine/Q-Code vision system/Sidel(Cermex) case packers/Baush & Strobel Vial labeller/FANUC Robots & Cobots.
· Demonstrate Commitment, Engagement and Accountability at all times.