Crest solutions are currently recruiting for a Task Analyst - Technical Writer to join our team.
The roles requires the ideal candidate to visit life science and other manufacturing and technology companies, engaging with subject matter experts to gather information about how tasks are performed in a compliant and effective way to create written and digital work instructions that describe accurately how tasks should be carried out.
Reports to: Head of Academy
· Gather accurate information and descriptions of how tasks are performed.
· Work with customers to develop written and digital work instructions using various software platforms.
· Interview subject matter experts and others to get their understanding and description of the tasks they perform.
· Gather content in image and video formats.
· Edit image and video files.
· Analyse documents, including Standard Operating Procedures.
· A solid technical or operational background in manufacturing or other processing.
· Competent in the use of software, including image and video software.
· The ability to analyse complex documents, including Standard Operating Procedures.
· Enthusiasm and curiosity about how systems work.
· The ability to understand complex manufacturing and other processes.
· The ability to describe actions and tasks accurately and concisely.
· Confidence in interacting with customer personnel at all levels of their organisation.
· Able to structure questions and interviews in order to gather important information from subject matter experts and others.
· A mature approach to listening and interacting with people.
· The ability to set people at ease when discussing their work practices.
· The ability to establish an effective rapport with people at all levels.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong ability to work as part of a team and to contribute ideas, collaborate and flexibly become involved in developing and promoting the business’s future ambitions.
· Ability to acquire new skills as the business evolves.
· Effective time management skills, including the ability to work within defined projects and customer requirements.
Why Join Connect Academy?
In Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance programme
· Familiarity with the terminology used in manufacturing (e.g. Lean, TQM, GMP)
· Familiarity with the requirements of a GMP environment.
· Possibly a background in technical sales.
Additional languages (to English) an advantage