Crest Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Controls Engineer to join our team on a contract basis. The successful candidate will provide full Automation support to production on site in Sweden, increasing efficiency and output through automation.
Key Role Activities
· Participate in automation projects.
· Define Automation requirements.
· Review automation design specifications.
· Participate in validation of automation systems.
· Participate in defining the automation strategy.
· Support system owners in case of automation problems.
· Work with continues improvements regarding automation systems.
Key Compliance Requirements
· Complies with designated SOP’s and mandatory training for the role
· Complete annual Adverse Event and Quality Complaint Reporting Awareness training and HCC/FCPA Awareness training
· Report Adverse Events and Quality complaints in a timely way according to current guidelines/SOP
Required knowledge, skills, experience:
· Master of Science or Bachelor’s degree with relevant field
· Excellent Controls / Automation skills (particularly in Allen Bradly PLC’s).
· Experience troubleshooting Allen Bradley systems including fault finding, motion control, FactoryTalk, etc
· Strong Electrical Troubleshooting ability desirable.
· Experience in writing/creating technical and validation documentation.
· Experience in any of the following would be very beneficial: PC hardware / software, motion control, robotics, vision systems.
· Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
· Be able to work with minimum supervision.
· Good Leadership skills (manage workshops, connect with management, drive new initiatives, manage small projects, core team member of projects).
· Be able to think and act strategically.
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
· Competitive salary
· Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
· A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.