Interim Chief Operating Officer (COO)
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO), VP of Operations with a background in change management, digital/business transformation, turn-around, exit strategy, and/or innovation to be a member of our C-Suite Transformation Board. This team provides advisory services on an interim consulting/freelance basis.
You will be a key member of our C-Suite advisory team and will play a pivotal role as we develop digital and organizational and change strategies for clients. Unless you are available for ongoing consulting work this role will require a nominal amount of time and is ideal for those who are looking for a challenge, to continue to build their network, to be exposed to new technologies such as big data, the blockchain, artificial intelligence, and/or internet of things. We're not asking you to build the technologies - your goal is to help companies drive strategy, change, and the ability to disrupt themselves.
The goal of this role is to provide advisory guidance to client companies as they plan and implement transformative change. We're looking for strong culture and leadership expertise as well as people who have strong operational experience. Whether you're employed full time or in transition, this is a great paid gig for keeping your skills sharp and staying ahead of business trends. Learn more at: culminatestrategy.com
- Review Client Background and Strategy Deliverables.
- Provide operational perspective and guidance either electronically or via phone as part of a functionally diverse panel of advisors.
- If appropriate and pending availability - provide interim (live) ongoing change management and C-Suite leadership as a key part of implementation services.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising, turnarounds, exits will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Polished interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus