Our Accounts Assistant provides crucial support to the CFO and Financial Accountant in providing accuate and timely financial information. The key functions are to efficiently manage the purchase order, purchase invoice and supplier payment process, and the daily monitoring of company bank account/credit card activity to ensure appropriate control in place. However, given the small team size, flexibility and adaptability to different tasks are expected.
- Accounts Payable: overall management of the creditor management process, including purchase order creation, ensuring PO approval, the receipt, registering and controlling of all purchase invoices, monthly reconciliations to statements, monitoring aged creditors, dealing with any queries, and ensuring all CurrencyFair suppliers are paid in accordance with credit terms.
- Management of staff expenses, ensuring timely receipt of claims, that appropriate approvals are in place and subsequent payment.
- Monitor company bank accounts on daily basis to ensure incomings/outgoings in line with expectations, and preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Managing and ensuring that proper controls are in place for the company credit cards & petty cash including regular reconciliation
- Assisting during annual audit
- Identifying and agreeing areas where process improvements and efficiencies may be achievable, including the implementation of new Expenses & PO processes
- Working closely with the team on various ad-hoc projects and general day-to-day operations