CurrencyFair’s marketing team is growing. We are looking for a PR & Content Manager to join the team to supercharge our communications strategy and play a leading role in helping CurrencyFair become a worldwide brand. The successful candidate will develop the PR strategy and coordinate all media activities, targeting appropriate media channels to grow the CurrencyFair brand in our target markets.
- Develop a creative strategy that amplifies the CurrencyFair brand through online and offline media in all our core territories
- Own the marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Work with our Content team to develop digital content which extends the reach of the CurrencyFair brand and drives conversion at each point of the acquisition funnel
- Develop the online media strategy, identifying and establishing online and social opportunities. Supporting online content strategy including working with influencers and brand ambassadors
- Develop and execute a PR strategy for CurrencyFair that delivers business objectives across both consumer and business target audiences
- Coordinate all public relations activities, manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and presentations
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media and the influencer community
- Work with relevant stakeholders to achieve a consistent, cohesive multichannel approach.
- Evaluate PR opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Monitor and analyse results on a quarterly basis – communicating performance of all brand activities
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting consumers and businesses and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
What we need as a minimum:
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Degree in relevant field
- Experience in managing a team
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful brand marketing campaigns
- Strong background in developing content marketing strategies
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
And what we’d be super impressed with:
- Experience in financial services or technology industry
- In-depth knowledge of the Irish media landscape and key contacts in both corporate and consumer media