We're searching for an enthusiastic individual that’s keen to learn the in and outs of Affiliate Marketing and help drive growth via the Affiliate Channel. This person will report into the Head of Affiliates and support the Affiliate and Commercial team to achieve growth in a fast paced, learning environment. This is a junior role suiting someone who has some Marketing experience, but looking to learn more in a growing company.
- Development of Affiliate Partnership programme by utilising third party and in house resources in order to research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners
- Help grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity through creative marketing
- Communication to recruited Affiliate partners to ensure they have media required and any support they need to Go Live
- Review partner sites & coverage, to ensure we are covering all bases in terms of recruitment and activations of new partners
- Work with Affiliates and Analytics team in order to evaluate performance of new partners, optimise campaigns and deploy through the affiliate channel
- Collaborate with the content team to ensure we are delivering up to date, relevant and requested marketing material; to include video, creative and content
- Contribute to building and strengthening relationships with key partners for maximum mutual benefit & optimising performance, via new promotions, media plan optimisations, creative updates, efficiencies, product etc
- Deliver weekly progress, commission and activity reports for all affiliate partner
- Contribute to weekly, monthly and yearly planning projects
- Ensure all ROI and targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends and feedback to the team
What we need as a minimum:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting and reporting. Fluent written and spoken English.
- The desire and flexibility to work in a fast paced environment while being detail focused
- Strong analytical skills and a knowledge of Excel
- Ability to learn quickly, willingness to ask questions and the ability to work autonomously as well as contribute to the wider team
- Third Level Degree in a suitable field.
And what we’d be super impressed with:
- Experience in digital marketing
- Passion for affiliate marketing and the wider digital industry