CurrencyFair is on a mission to bring fairer financial services to consumers and businesses worldwide. The Australian market is a core part of our future growth plan, and we are seeking a dynamic, creative and commercially savvy marketer to drive our expansion in the region.
Reporting into the Head of Brand (who is based in our headquarters in Dublin, Ireland), the successful candidate will play a key role in the Marketing team, helping to identify opportunities to grow our Australian market share, while shaping and executing our marketing strategy in the country. The role will suit an individual with a strong understanding of the Australian market, a readiness to challenge the status quo, a track record of delivering outstanding commercial results and the ability to creatively solve problems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver on all commercial targets and KPIs in the Australian market
- Work with the Head of Acquisition to identify and onboard affiliate partners
- Develop go-to-market plans and drive launch activity for new currencies, products and features
- Support partnership development activities
- Support the Marketing Director in identifying suitable communities to target through both online and offline channels
- Grow CurrencyFair brand awareness and consideration in the Australian market
- Identify brand-building opportunities in our key expat communities in Australia
- Work with the Head of Brand to develop and execute on a local Australian sponsorship strategy, ranging from events, websites, bloggers, influencers, sporting organisations, etc.
- Secure earned media coverage in line with the CurrencyFair PR strategy
- Develop relevant localised content that engages an Australian audience
- Create written blog content that supports CRM activities
- Develop written and video customer testimonials
- Stay on top of Australian news trends, ensuring the wider Marketing team is focused on new and ongoing opportunities
What we need as a minimum:
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Degree in relevant field
- Strong understanding of the Australian media landscape, including traditional media, blogs and social influencers
- Relevant experience in designing and executing successful brand marketing campaigns
- Experience working in a digital marketing role, especially in delivering online acquisition through affiliate marketing and online sponsorships
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
And what we’d be super impressed with:
- Experience in financial services or technology industry
- In-depth knowledge of the Australian media landscape and key contacts in both corporate and consumer media